During your cruise aboard Celebrity's Century, you're guaranteed to have the ideal cruising experience. This vessel is equipped to accommodate each and every activity that you possibly want to get into. Whether you're in the mood for a morning swim or taking a dip in the Whirlpools. Maybe you have a passion for the Full Relaxation treatment in the full service Spa and Sauna, your wish shall be granted with ease. Also, you'll have the opportunity to capture your exciting moments in the Photo Gallery and Photo Shop.
- Variety of daily activities led by cruise staff
- Port & shopping lectures and shore excursions
- The Boulevard with Specialty Boutiques for Duty-Free Shopping, Jewelry, Souvenirs and Logo Items
- Photo Gallery and Photo Shop for Cruise Photos, Film and Developing
- 2 Outdoor Swimming Pools and 4 Whirlpools for Total Relaxation
- Deck sports include Golf Simulator, Shuffleboard, Jogging
- AquaSpa with full service treatments, Thalassotherapy Pool, Beauty Salon, Sauna, Steam Room, fully equipped Fitness Center and Aerobics Classes
- Card Room for Cards, Games & Puzzles
- Conference Center and Meeting Rooms for Groups
- Library for quiet reading
- Images Video Bar with Video Displays, Internet & Computer Games
- Ship Mates Fun Factory with supervised Youth Counselors and Children's Program
- Cyberspace Video Game Room has Games and Fun for Kids
If you're looking for something outside of the usual dining and entrees that you're used to, you'll surely enjoy the dining aboard Celebrity's Century. Depending your preference you'll have the opportunity to either dine indoor or outdoor and enjoy the luxury of drinks being served to you pool-side. If you're in the mood for a little late night snack, the 24-hour room service that will be ready and willing to serve you.
- Grand Restaurant
Our two-story dining room offers a true feast for the senses, with floor-to-ceiling windows, elegant china, attentive world-class service and gourmet cuisine.
- Murano Restaurant
Tableside cooking, carving and flambe is what you'll find at Murano, where the menu is as impressive as the Murano glass chandeliers.
No Entertainment Information Available.
- Occupancy: 1814
- Tonnage: 71,545
- Length: 815 feet
- Beam: 105.6 feet
- Draught: 25 feet
- Cruising Speed: 21.5 knots
- Entered Service: December 20, 1995
No Young Adventurers Information Available.