Alaska cruise packages allow you to see and explore the great and mighty state of Alaska for an affordable all-inclusive price. An Alaska cruise package will typically include your cruise fare, reduced airfare, transportation to and from the ship, pre or post hotel, shore excursions, and train rides.
One of All Aboard Travel’s highest rated Alaska land and cruise package is the Signature Alaska vacation which includes:
- Several days to explore Anchorage
- Many travelers opt to take a “26 Glacier Cruise” which is a day cruise that travels over 135 miles into the Prince William Sound where you will see 26 named glaciers
- A ride on the famous Alaskan railroad to Denali National Park
- Many travelers choose to take an optional Natural History Tour to experience and learn about all this great national park has to offer
- Deluxe motor coach ride from Denali to Seward, Alaska
- A spectacular southbound 7-night cruise cruise adventure visiting Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan