Visiting Canada and the Northeastern states of the United States in the fall is a must see experience sometime in your life. When you book a Canada and New England cruise package during this peak time, you will get to dock in and visit quaint and charming port towns while taking in the vibrant autumn colors of the beautiful trees and landscapes.
A Canada/New England cruise package can be an affordable way to see these colorful ports by combining your cruise fare with your transportation to and from the ship, pre or post hotel stay, and sometimes a special shore tour. Why Book a Canada/New England cruise package
- Save money by purchasing your cruise and transportation together
- Explore delightful coastal cities and beautiful islands full of rich history
- Unpack just once while visiting a number of unique ports
- Take beautiful color tours on shore to see more of the land
- Extend your vacation with an extra night before or after your cruise