A transatlantic cruise package allows you to enjoy a longer cruise vacation to or from Europe for often less than $100 a day per person. A transatlantic
cruise – often called repositioning cruises – typically occur during the spring and fall when the cruise lines are taking ships to and from Europe for
peak cruise seasons.
5 Benefits of a Transatlantic Cruise Package:
- Price. Transatlantic cruises often cost much less than a traditional cruise but still include your room, all meals and entertainment as well as pre-cruise hotels, ground transportation and one-way airfare.
- Reduced Air Travel. Many travelers like the idea of taking a European cruise vacation that only requires them to take a flight across the Atlantic one way. Many transatlantic cruise packages offer reduced airfare with the package.
- Extra nights in Europe port city. Most transatlantic cruise packages will offer at least two nights hotel stay before or after the cruise in the European port city where you embark or disembark so you have extra time to explore.
- Extensive European Land Tour Option. For travelers who want to dig even deeper into a country’s culture, activities and adventures, they can choose a transatlantic cruise package with an extensive land tour option.
- Time at Sea. Many savvy travelers appreciate and look forward to the 6-8 sea-days on a transatlantic voyage so they can fully take advantage of the ship’s amenities and activities offered as well as enjoy down time to themselves.