Grand Prize details: Balcony Stateroom for two on the new MSC Divina 2- Night Bahamas Cruise May 17 – 19, 2014 courtesy of MSC Cruises and All Aboard Travel! (includes cruise, port charges and government taxes & fees)
Winner is responsible for their transportation to and from the MSC Divina. The Winner is responsible for onboard expenditures.
The Prize is Valued at $710.
Methods of entry:
Anyone who is over the age of 21 and lives in the US or Canada and Clicks ‘LIKE’ on this Facebook post will receive one entry into the sweepstakes:
Those who fill out the form on this page will be given 2 more entries into the sweepstakes: http://cru.is/eHitLike
Bonus Entry Form: http://Cru.is/eWinMSC
For a total of 3 entries per person. 1 for liking the post and 2 for filling out the form once. One person filling out the form multiple times with different email addresses will disqualify them from the sweepstakes.
4. The contest is open to all individuals 21 or older who are legal residents of the U.S. or Canada. Employees, representatives and immediate family and household members of Travel Leaders Leisure Group, their affiliated companies, and Independent Contractors are not eligible to participate in the contest. All participants must be residents of the United States or Canada.
5. The winner will be selected from all eligible entries collected through the All Aboard Travel Facebook entry form & ‘LIKEs’ on the official All Aboard Travel’s LIKE to WIN MSC Facebook post. On 4/16/13, the winner will be contacted via the email address and phone number provided OR via Facebook Private Message and then published on http://cruisesource.us, & http://facebook.com/allaboardtravel. Winners will be drawn at random using a random number generator at random.org.
The winner will have 4 business days to respond. If All Aboard Travel does not receive a response in 4 business days, then All Aboard Travel will re-draw and contact a new winner. If the winner is not in compliance with these Official Rules, prize will be forfeited and, at All Aboard Travel’s discretion, an alternate winner will be selected.
6. Prize is not transferable. The winner of the sweepstakes has to be one of the 2 guests to stay in the winning Balcony Stateroom on the 5/17 2-night MSC Divina Bahamas Cruise.
7. 1 Entry by Liking the Official All Aboard Travel LIKE to WIN Facebook Contest Photo post and 2 bonus entries for filling out the entry form with Name, Phone Number, and Email address. Bonus Entry Form may only be filled out 1 time per person.
Must Enter by 6 PM EST on 4/15/14.
8. Prize winners will be responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes on the prize. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
9. By participating, each entrant further agrees: (a) to release, discharge and hold harmless All Aboard Travel and its parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents and representatives of the forgoing (collectively, "Released Parties") from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind to persons, including death, or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or any Sweepstakes-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize (including any travel/activity related thereto); and (b) to the use of his/her name, voice, performance, photograph, caption, entry, and/or likeness for programming, advertising, publicity and promotional purposes in any and all media, now or hereafter known, worldwide and on the Internet, and in perpetuity by All Aboard Travel and its designees, without compensation (unless prohibited by law) or additional consents.
10. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, illegible, inaccurate, stolen, delayed, misdirected, undelivered, or garbled entries, or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures or difficulties, or other errors or difficulties of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, computer, network, typographical, printing or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, lost, stolen or misdirected referrals, errors or difficulties which may occur in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of registrations, the announcement of the prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for injury or damage to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading materials from or use of the website. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website, who act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by All Aboard Travel, will be disqualified and all associated entries will be void. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in All Aboard Travel sole opinion, compromised for any reason, including virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the All Aboard Travel, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness, or submission of entries, All Aboard Travel reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) and, if terminated, at its discretion, select the potential winner(s) at issue from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to action taken in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, All Aboard Travel RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND OTHER REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES) FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
11. All Aboard Travel makes no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any Prize furnished in connection with the Sweepstakes. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND All Aboard Travel HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
12. In the event an All Aboard Travel is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Sweepstakes as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, Facebook platform issues, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within All Aboard Travels control (each a "Force Majeure" event or occurrence), then All Aboard Travel shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Sweepstakes. If the Sweepstakes is terminated before the designated end date, All Aboard Travel will (if possible) select the winner in a random drawing from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim prizes in excess of the number of each type of prize set forth in these Official Rules, the winners, or remaining winners, as the case may be, of the advertised number of prizes available in the prize category in question may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for such prize(s). The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to All Aboard Travel. The information you provide will be used for to alert the winner of the sweepstakes.
14. By completing the bonus entry form for the All Aboard Travel LIKE to WIN 2014 MSC Sweepstakes, you will automatically be registered for All Aboard Travel’s Email newsletter which you may unsubscribe from at any time.
15.. No Purchase Necessary. For those who do not have access to the internet, most public libraries offer free access to the internet.
16. If the winner is a resident of Canada, they will need to complete a basic math skills test.
Any questions, comments or concerns regarding the sweepstakes should be directed to All Aboard Travel by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org